Monday, July 19, 2010

Sorry for the wait AGAIN!


Hey everyone, once again sorry to take so long between posts. I'm kind of just using it as a race report page which I guess till works alright. I just got home and have been running around frantically trying to get together everything I need to go on Leadership course tomorrow. So, in 10 days I will be back on with a race report and photos from the US national mtb championships in which I finished in 18th.And it just so happened that the nationals were held on the same day as my birthday, turning 17 this year and maybe starting to get old?! Maybe not.. But here is a photo of the awesome ice-cream cake grandma made for me, to celebrate both of our birthdays (hers is a day before).

It is actually a bike on the hill of brown sugar with little trees and chocolate rocks to make it a bit real!

One more time, sorry for the long waits and I'll try to be more informative when I get back!


1 comment:

  1. ahahaha love the pic ryan! hope you all had a great birthday/celebrations

    ReplyDelete